Little Tweak!

A bit of creative bug in me gets super hyper after frequent caffeine kicks on weekends. What else do you do when winter blues get you down and you have those lousy uneventful weekends in hand? The bleh weather is guilty for this little tweak we happened to knock down last weekend. Hubs dear, who has been at the every step of the way in decorative front of our home, threw his usual subtle head nod and we executed some bottled up ideas. Let's curtail my conversation and head straight to the result of this unproductive day. 
 

I have been scratching my head for this bare wall in the petite corner of our living room and after making a list of thoughts and jotting down few configuration, we bravely took that leap to improvise the corner beside the fireplace in our living room. The ideas were unleashed and executed by putting up a sconce ( you might have seen it resting in my Diwali post here) is now framed up on the wall along with other ledge, which I happen to bring home from "Home Goods" ( we have Home Sense here in Toronto). 
 

Now the collage adds life to this wall. Gray shelf tons down the brilliance of the brass and I love the filtering lights through the window packing a whole lot of punch on brass. Now the wall mounted wooden shelve and corbel will provide a rotating display of my favorite brass. The space will be interplayed with grouping of brass cluster atop the shelve and sconce as and when my mood swings ;)

 
I kinda love how it turned out. I think rest of the brass also blends in with ease. 


Godliness is binding itself in every nook and corner of this room with this vibrant shade of blue. If u want a different approach than regular frame, go ahead, take the inspiration and add some character and personal touch on the wall.Until then enjoy your weekend and stay connected on Facebook or Instagram of Pinkz Passion, toodles!

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »